For those of you who appreciate Disney classics as much as I do, perhaps you’re familiar with the Cinderella song, “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes.” For those of who aren’t so familiar, I’ll give you a few necessary details so you’re up to speed.
Walt Disney created this film in 1950 and instilled in the minds of all women the importance of dashing good looks, shiny glass slippers, small feet, and the undying power of song. But perhaps most importantly, Walt leads us to believe that if you just wish hard enough, all of your dreams will come true. How precious.
The song specifically takes place while Cinderella is showering among her animal friends, mice and birds included. Knowing some of you all too well, I’m sure your sick and twisted mind thought, “Scarlett is now going to discuss beastiality and the various forms of sexual intercourse between humans and animals.” Oh, honey – I’m not that weird. And anyways, if I were to discuss such a topic, I wouldn’t include the words ‘Walt Disney,’ ‘small feet,’ and ‘animal friends’ in the same paragraph. Or would I…
Let’s take beastiality out of this conversation completely, and instead, focus on what’s most important here: making your dreams cum true. Think of me as your Fairy Godmother (but a sexy, brunette version who likes to talk about sex). You see, it’s fairly easy for me to write about topics that most interest me. But, I’d rather include you all in the process and better understand where you’re interests lie. So here’s your chance…
- What have been some of your favorite articles thus far?
- Do you enjoy articles that focus more on Juliland or outside sources?
- If you were to write an article for our site, what would you discuss?
- Do you like reading about scientific studies that deal with sex, or is it a bore?
- Would you like to read about our personal life/experiences that deal with sex/pornography?
- If you had to describe our articles in one word, what would it be?
- Would you like our grrls to be included more in our articles? Or do you enjoy that there is a separation?
- If a dream is a wish your heart makes, then what do you get if a dream is a wish your genitals make?
- What would you like me to write about next?
- Tell me anything you want!
Scarlett Stone (aka, your Fairy Godmother)